Friday, 4 April 2014
1) This watch is from Lisa Angel and i had wanted a watch for so long, so when i finally received this for Christmas i was super happy! I think its really cool; looking vintage but at the same time fashionable with the studded strap.
2) This nail varnish is probably the best top coat nail varnish! It is so pretty with the glitter and its not too pricey either. Being from 17 its a pretty good make and the polish lasts a long time too. It’s also really easy to apply with a reasonably thick brush and i have had it a while now and never had problems with it being gloopy.
3) This cute little Sass and Belle little sign is about 4cm wide and isn't very expensive at all. Its got a really sweet quote on it and i love absolutely love it. Sass and Belle also has loads of other cute items so definitely check out the store.
4) Its a little elephant! I love this pendant necklace from accessorise, i believe it is one of my only pendant necklaces i own and i think it was a fab buy. Although it was about £10 it was definitely worth it as i wear it basically all of the time and i love the detail. What do you think?
5) Okay, so yes this is one of my current favourites however, unfortunately for you, its not available on the high street. These dangly earrings with the hand of Fatima on are from my holiday in Tunisia so they could be available on the internet but i have not checked. These are really light and i love them because they look so different and very pretty. They also give me luck, haha!
So i hope you likes my current favourites and feel free to comment any of yours because i love to try out new products!