Sunday 2 March 2014

Lake Adventure

This weekend i went for a walk around a local lake. It was gloomy and dull, but i enjoy going on walks regularly and it was pleasant to get the fresh air.

DSC00552

DSC00561

There were loads of ducks, swans and other birds, which is sad to admit, but i enjoy bird watching!

DSC00560

I managed to snap this picture of my brother jumping. I think it looks pretty cool and a little as if he was jumping into the lake!

DSC00555

This was a bit of an ‘artsy’ shot i took because i was testing out some of my camera modes. Later i will do a post on my new camera i bought and explain whether i would recommend it.

Anyway, i hope you had a good week-end and feel free to comment on any places you would suggest to go to for a walk. Despite the cold weather, it hasn't stop me from my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment