Tuesday 11 March 2014

Southwold

Many of my recent instagram posts have been from some of my little trips to the famous Norfolk seaside town of Southwold. I love visiting Southwold because it is so cute and there is a cute walk all around the town, right up to the lifeboat station. The pier is also really great as there is lots of lovely food which is where i went on my most recent outing. The place we ate was by a window indoors and so overlooked the sea and was really pretty.  Moreover, there is an old fashioned games/arcade area which is really good fun to visit as a family!

IMG_5047

A view from Southwold Pier.

IMG_5071

It was a really nice walk along the beach especially because the sun was very slowly setting!

IMG_5069

I hope you liked my pictures and feel inspired to go for a walk on the beach too! Perhaps if you live nearby visit Southwold. Let me know in the comments of any fun beach experiences you have had!

No comments:

Post a Comment