Sunday 2 February 2014

Hello again, my dear old friend

On Tuesday the 9th October 2012, I went to Norwich Waterfront to watch the amazing band Young Guns perform for the first time.
524649_10150756478787910_27970832909_9575438_729239795_n
Tour Poster
Support came from; Marmozets, Your Demise and We Are The In Crowd.
We (Me and my Dad) walked into the venue and the atmosphere was amazing, although I had not heard Marmozets before I enjoyed nodding along to their set, and then came Your Demise. As soon as they appeared on stage an explosion of energy came too! I cannot say I love their music but they definitely got the crowd ‘going’. We Are The In Crowd were the only support I had previously listened to and had heard of before, and I was particularity looking forward to their set. Despite not playing my favourite song they were really great and got me in the mood for Young Guns to come on.
IMG_0002
We Are The In Crowd Taylor Jardine (lead singer)
IMG_0001
We Are The In Crowd Mike Ferri (bass)
The lights were flashing and the crowd were cheering for the entrance of  Young Guns. As Gustav Woods (lead singer) came on stage everyone was excited for the set. Their set mainly consisted of their new album ‘Bones’ (which I still to this day absolutely LOVE) but they also played a few songs from their other album ‘All our kings are dead’.
By far an amazing experience I shall never forget, this gig was great!
IMG_0005
Young Guns Gustav Woods (lead singer)
Young Guns at Norwich Waterfront, 9th October 2012
IMG_0004
Young Guns Simon Mitchell (bass)
Young Guns at Norwich Waterfront, 9th October 2012
More About  Young Guns :
From High Wycombe in the UK, Young Guns are a band who’s first debut EP was released in 2009. In late 2011 they re;eased their second album Bones. The band have supported several headline acts including Enter Shikari and Lostprophets. They have made many appearances on Radio 1 and intend on writing another album for 2014.






No comments:

Post a Comment