Thursday 30 January 2014

A little introduction

Seeing as I am new to blogging, I believe it is my duty to let you guys know just a little bit about me! So what better way than to interview myself!
What is your middle name?
Imogen – not too bad a middle name considering.
What was favourite subject at school?
I have always and still do really enjoy learning foreign languages (especially Spanish and French).
What is your favourite drink?
Hmm…That is a hard one… probably a CafĂ© Nero’s Latte.
What is your favourite song at the moment?
I can’t stop listening to Let her go by Passenger
What is your favourite food?
Curry!!! But basically just anything spicy!
What is the last thing you bought?
Soap and Glory Eyeliner.
Favourite book of all time?
The first Hunger Games book of course!
Favourite Colour?
Pink
Do you have any pets?
Nope – too smelly!
Favourite Perfume?
I wrote a post on this a few days ago! It’s ghost!
Favourite Holiday?
Tunisia!
Are you single?
Yes…
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
Yes, many times.
Do you speak any other language?
A bit of French and Spanish.
How many siblings do you have?
2.
What is your favourite shop?
Topshop, even though I don’t buy anything from it!
Favourite restaurant?
The Rose of India.
When was the last time you cried?
I do not know, I don’t cry much.
Favourite Blog?
I do not have a favourite but I like Zoe Sugg, Tanya Burr and Louise.
Favourite Movie?
Lord Of The Rings…but i basically like everything.
Favourite TV show?
I don’t watch much TV, but locationlocationlocation is good, haha!
PC or Mac?
Mac, even though I don’t have one… : (
What phone do you have?
White Nokia Lumia.
How tall are you?
5ft 5
Can you cook?
Yes but at the moment, only baking….occasionally.

So that's me! Let me know in the comments some of your answers to these questions!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment