Tuesday 28 January 2014

Hello, Bonjour, Hola and Ciao!

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog!

I have wanted to write my own blog for a long time now, so here goes! 
Back to basics; my name is Liberty and I am (currently) 15 years old.  Seeing as this is my first post to my blog, I just thought that I would let you know what it will be about. As a self confessed shopaholic, I will include my favourite clothing and styles and as a HUGE lover of music I will ensure I post regular music recommendations too. However my posts will also be broadly lifestyle based about everything and anything and most of all, its all about the adventure!
I’m excited about this and I really hope you like it!

“To live would be an awfully big adventure” – Peter Pan

992997_10151799559857878_1018232898_n
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment